Below are answers to common questions we get from our clients.
What is the highest face value policy that can be sold?
You can sell any size policy, there is no maximum limit. The minimum face value that can be sold is $20,000
Why sell a life insurance policy?
- If you are chronically ill, selling your current life insurance policy provides needed funds to cover financial burdens caused by your illness. A life settlement gives you the ability to regain needed financial security.
- If you are over the age of sixty-five, a life settlement maximizes your current assets by eliminating premiums and getting funds that can be used today.
- If you are a corporation, selling corporate owned life insurance lets you regain back premiums paid on no longer needed policies.
- If you are a non profit organization, selling a gifted life insurance policy provides funds that can be used now and also eliminates premiums.
- If you managing an estate, selling your current life insurance policy will help manage changes in estate size, eliminate premiums, and liquidate policies that no longer are needed.
What factors determine the offers I receive?
- Face value of the policy
- Estimated mortality of the insured
- Loans against the policy
- Rating of the insurance carrier
- Cash value of the policy
- Type of policy and prevailing interest rates
- Premium payments required to keep the policy in force
What types of polices are purchased?
- Government issued policies
- Term Life
- Universal Life
- Survivorship policies
- Many Group types of policies
- Corporate Owned Life Insurance
- Whole Life
- Basically All Types of Life Insurance Policies